Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Teacher don't pity me

I jus got 5 upon 20 for my english comprehension and teacher said,
:Should not hv pitied u and marked it 4 u.
I did not mention the name so to protect her/him identity.If she finds out abt wat I've typed out in my blog......jus say gd bye and gd luck to me.coz' I wil surely get a 'fantastic' lecture that wastes my precious time.I wil nt giv my mum 2 sign coz' I'll let this 'fantastic lecturer' do it.
Write in my handbk,I won't be so stupid 2 giv to my mum........
Ask 4 my mum's handphone n.o,in ur dreams,I'll giv her my handphone n.o........
She'll message:This is emily's teacher......,I want to tell u that ur daughter has been behaving quite badly in class.Her homework sux!~Wish that u can reprimand her 4 me.
I will reply in:
Ok, sure.Actually , she called u a FBI....u noe wat it means???(F****** B**** Idiot)
noe wat it means already??
Teacher:*%#@&

No comments:

Post a Comment